Bids & Proposals
Requests for Proposals
- Request for Proposals - Retail Fish Market and/or Retail/Wholesale Fish Market - Deadline December 1, 2020; 4:30 pm
- Attachment 1: Site Plan
- Attachment 2: Proposer Certification
- Attachment 3: Authorization to Release Information
- Attachment 4: Lease Agreement Template
- Attachment 5: FCRA Authorization to Obtain a Consumer Credit Report/Background Check
- Attachment 6: Lease/License History
- Attachment 7: Financial Pro Forma
- Attachment 8: Optional Pre-Proposal RFP Informational Meeting
- Optional Pre-Proposal - RFP Informational Meeting - Presentation Slides
- Harford Pier Fish Market Gross Sales - 5 Year History
- RFP Questions and Answers Addendumpens a New W Opens a New Win Opens Opens a New Windo
Please visit our Notify Me When Requests for Proposals page to be alerted when new proposals are posted.
Invitations to Bid
Opens a New Window. New Wind
- None at this time
Please visit our Notify Me When Invitations to Bid page to be alerted when new bids are posted.
License to Do Business
Port San Luis Harbor District issues a Request for Proposals (RFP) in September of each year for business, organizations, or individuals that wish to conduct commercial or non-profit activities on Harbor District property. The licenses take effect on January 1st of the following year.
- Request for Proposals - 2021 Monthly Revocable License to Do Business on District Property - October 1, 2020 4:30 PM deadline Opens a New Window.