Reservations are not accepted. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis only. You must physically be in a camp site with your recreational vehicle to secure a camp site. If traveling from out of the area, it is recommended you have an alternative camping plan should all of our spaces be full when you arrive.
To secure a site, pull your recreational vehicle into any vacant site. Then proceed to make self-service payment at the closest Iron Ranger Pay Station located in each camping area. Please note that the spots closest to the restrooms [spaces 1 thru 13] in Coastal Gateway are for trailer boat camping only. Trailer boat camping is single-spaces, dry camping and the boat trailer must occupy the space along with RV.
If there are no vacancies, please line up on Avila Beach Drive across from Woodyard and the Camp Hosts will contact you when they are in the area.
There are 5 areas for recreational vehicles:
- Woodyard turnout (dry camping)
- Nobi Point turnout (dry camping)
- Babe Lane (10 full hook-up sites)
- Overflow RV Camping (dry camping)
- In addition, camping is permitted in a portion [even spaces 16 thru 32, 9 full hook-up sites] of the Coastal Gateway trailer boat parking area, when not otherwise needed for vehicles with trailer boats. However, the spaces closest to the restrooms [spaces 1 thru 12] are ALWAYS for trailer boat parking ONLY!
We do not take reservations for any spot! Please feel free to use the web cam to observe the current conditions of the RV camping locations.
- $70 Per Night - Full Hook-up Sites at Coastal Gateway & Babe Lane
- $50 Per Night - Dry Camping at Nobi Point & Woodyard
- $50 Per Night - Dry Camping at RV Overflow Area
- $50 Per Night - Trailer Boat Dry Camping at Coastal Gateway
- Self-service payment can be made at Iron Ranger Pay Stations located at the Nobi Point and Woodyard turnouts, Babe Lane, RV overflow area, and near the Harford Landing sign in the Coastal Gateway area.
- Discounts are not given. Our campsites are not affiliated with the California State Parks system.
Rules & Regulations
- 14-day maximum stay
- No tent camping available
- Campfires and wood or charcoal BBQs are prohibited
- All pets must be kept on a leash or in a contained area
- Excessive noise prohibited
- Click here for a complete list of camping rules and regulations
- For recorded camping additional information, call 805-903-3395.