The Port San Luis Harbor District is now taking camping reservations for calendar year 2020. Before you make a reservation, make sure you check out the following updated information below:
- Effective December 18, 2019, the camping fees are now:
- $85 per night for hook-up sites, plus $10 non-refundable reservation fee
- $65 per night for non-hook-up sites, plus $10 non-refundable reservation fee
- Reservation Cancellation/Reservation Modification Fee
- $15 camping reservation/modification fee (per transaction). The customer will be charged this fee when a reservation is canceled or modified.
- Effective January 1, 2020, Luv 2 Camp is the only approved third party vacation trailer rental company licensed to deliver, set-up, and remove camping trailers. Check out their website: www.luv2camp.com for more information.
- MAXIMUM of two reservation cancellations or reservation modifications are permitted per calendar year.
- Camping reservations must be made in the name of the person checking-in and staying in the campsite. If you are making reservations for friends or family, you will need to use their name, email address, contact information, and RV/Boat information to complete the reservation.
- We have very specific rules for camping in the Trailer Boat Camping location. Please be sure to visit this helpful site BEFORE you make your reservation: https://www.portsanluis.com/DocumentCenter/View/4221/Trailer-Boat-Camping-Requirements?bidId=
- Been a while since you have camped here at Port San Luis? Please check out our camping rules and regulations before you make your next reservation: https://www.portsanluis.com/DocumentCenter/View/3911/RV-Camping-Rules-and-Regulations-December-2019?bidId=
- Since we are located directly next to the lovely Pacific Ocean, only FULLY SELF-CONTAINED RV’s, Campers, Camper Trailer, Camper Vans, etc. are allowed to stay within our camping areas. Do not have one of those and want to camp? Contact our new licensee Luv 2 Camp (www.luv2camp.com ) and they will make sure you have what you need.
Thank you to all our campers in 2019 and the Port San Luis Harbor District welcomes you and all new visitors to the 2020 camping year.