Effective December 19, 2018, the Port San Luis Harbor District will implement an online RV Camping Reservation system.
Reservations will be accepted from January 7, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
RV Camping Reservation Instructions
RV Camping Rules & Regulations Opens a New Window.
RV Camping Map Opens a New Window.
- Go to www.portsanluis.com
- Select RV Camping
- Go to Camping Reservations OR go to link from this page
- Select MAKE YOUR RV CAMPING RESERVATION HERE link
- Read the important information provided on the web page.
- View the Park Map to see the RV Camping locations
- Select your Arrival Date and Departure Date, select Search (Remember: 14-day MAXIMUM stay limit)
- Select your choice:
- Babe Lane Camping (BL): $70 per night, plus $10 reservation fee – Full Hook-ups
- Coastal Gateway Camping (CG): $70 per night, plus $10 reservation fee – Full Hook-ups
- Nobi Point Camping (NP): $50 per night, plus $10 reservation fee – Dry Camping
- Woodyard Camping (WY): $50 per night, plus $10 reservation fee – Dry Camping
- Trailer Boat Camping (TB): $50 per night, plus $10 reservation fee – Dry Camping. This is ONLY AVAILABLE for those that have a registered trailer boat vessel and is for trailer boat users/campers. If you reserve and do not meet this requirement, your reservation will be immediately cancelled and will not be issued a refund.
- Enter in the REQUIRED information
- Name: First and Last
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Number of Adults
- Number of Children
- Number of Pets
- Extra Vehicles (ONLY 1 vehicle permitted per RV Camping spot)
- Trailer Length
- Vehicle Make, Model, & License Plate, CF Number for Vessels in Trailer Boat Camping
- You can list any other information here if necessary
- Select Next in the Reservation Fee (required) Box
- Enter Credit Card Information
- Name on Card
- Card Number
- Expiration Information: Month, Year
- Zip Code
- Select Preview & Confirm
- Review Transaction Confirmation
- Select BOOK
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Have a question on your reservation? Email them to: email@example.com
Need to Cancel a Reservation? Email your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org